Here are my suggested goals for the 2008 Democratic Party platform:
- War: Stop using war as an imagined solution to non-military problems.
- Democracy: Reform democratic processes in the United States.
- Violence: Reduce violence in American culture.
- Culture: Use public airwaves to teach positve values and behaviors.
- Education: Give each child a computer and the necessary local mentoring and support to learn with it.
- Openness: Open the workings of government to the public.
- Values: Teach acceptance.
- Environment, Population (and Energy): Reduce the world’s population.
- Foreign and Trade Policies: Offer equal respect and support for human life everywhere.
- Ethics and Compassion: Assist the poor everywhere to live healthy, productive lives.
- Energy: Initiate a Manhattan-type-race-to-the-moon national effort to harness nuclear fission energy.
By the way, these were my suggestions (posted on this blog in May 05) for the last election….